This time of year always seems to come quicker than we expect. One minute it’s the middle of summer and we’re giving out scholarships to IAAP Summit, and the next minute, it’s November, we’re preparing for winter (well, some of us!) and gearing up for the giving season.
There’s no doubt the end of the year is possibly the busiest and most hectic time. But, it’s also possibly the most rewarding. Around this time, many of us donate or volunteer. The biggest reason we do it is to benefit those on the receiving end. But, I think we also feel pretty darn good after we did our part to help. In that way, giving is rewarding for us as individuals.
And, it can be even more rewarding to know who you’ve helped and really see the difference you’ve made. Here, at The Foundation of IAAP, we want you to know just how big of an impact you have had on our organization and how many people you have affected. Here’s a list of just some of the things that you, as a Foundation donor, have contributed to.
• In the last 6 years, more than 260 admins have been given the opportunity to excel by attending IAAP Summit through a Foundation scholarship.
• Currently, more than 50 former admins, 185 total residents, benefit from affordable housing at The Foundation-owned Vista Grande Active Adult Community.
• 1,031 admins who have taken the Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) exam have had access to the CAP Study Guide, funded by The Foundation, since it was developed in 2016.
• Since its inception in 2015, 74 admins have graduated from IAAP Leadership Academy, a program made possible through Foundation support.
• Nearly 100 former IAAP members and retired admins have received housing assistance from The Foundation to help them secure a place to call home.
That's a BIG impact. Thank you to our donors for making the difference. To continue to support these initiatives, please visit our donation page.